This post is sponsored by the Cool Foods for Families promotion at
Publix. The opinions and text are all mine.
Looking for a fun and delicious family night? Check out this finger foods platter made with ingredients from the Cool Foods for
Families promotion at Publix and cooked in the air fryer.
Everyone will love helping cook their favorite foods and enjoying a friendly game together!
I love family night! We always love to play board games, but our favorite is a dice game called Baja 10 thousand.
We are competitive in nature and with the rounds being quick, we can always play best 2 out of 3. Plus, with this game, we are able to still socialize and eat!
Eating happens to be our second favorite thing, and because we are snackers, finger foods are always the best.
So, when family game night is upon us, I like to do a spread of finger foods that everyone can enjoy! Not only that, I also love to whip them up in my air fryer.
It’s so handy and even the kids can help cook!
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Bread and Empanadas (frozen, 10–11.5-oz)
- Green Giant Cauliflower Breadsticks (frozen, 7.8–10-oz)
- Green Giant Veggie Tots (frozen, 10–14-oz your choice)
- Quorn Meatless Buffalo Dippers (frozen, 7.05oz)
- Ranch Dressing
- Buffalo Sauce
- Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
Feel free to include any other dipping sauces you love. I also love using Bang Bang Sauce with the Quorn Dippers.
How to make a Finger Foods Platter
ONE: Plan out the delicious foods you want to serve. I love cheese bread, hearty empanadas, and tangy buffalo-flavored anything.
TWO: Head to the store to get your supplies. For mine, I took advantage of the Cool Foods for Families promotion going on at Publix right now.
THREE: Pull out your platter and crank up the air fryer. Gather your favorite game and your wonderful family and gather for some delicious fun!
For the full recipe and detailed instructions, please refer to the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
Tapas Tips for Family Night
- Plan ahead and get everyone’s favorite snacks everyone’s happy.
- Preheat your air fryer to make cooking faster.
- Dish up your dipping sauces in small bowls so everyone can have their own.
- Keep a stack of napkins nearby so you don’t get the game pieces sticky.
- Keep all cool foods frozen until ready to cook for best results.
Get Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Bread or Empanadas in the frozen foods section. – 3 Cheese Pizza is my FAVORITE bread to try and I am a sucker for the Beef empanadas. My son loves the 3-cheese pizza flavor.
Get Coolhaus Awesome Ice Cream. Bananas Foster is my jam, but the Milkshake & Fries will not disappoint!
Green Giant Cauliflower Breadsticks are perfect. – Garlic is our flavor of choice. You can also save on the pizza crust to make your own pie!
These Green Giant Veggie Tots are loved by everyone. – The Broccoli Cheese flavor is amazing!
Quorn Meatless Dippers – Buffalo has just the right amount of spice! Check out their cutlets, patties, pieces, and fillets for your other favorite family recipes.
This platter makes family night easy and stress-free: everyone can eat their favorite foods, help with cooking and cleaning up and enjoy a friendly game.
When the game is done and the winner is crowned, you can enjoy dessert. I love serving CoolHaus ice cream or a slice of Marie Callender’s pie topped with Reddi Whip creamy whipped cream.
Make my slice cherry!
If you love this recipe as much as I do, please write a five-star review in the comment section below (or on Pinterest with the “tried it” button – you can now add pictures into reviews, too!), and be sure to help me share on facebook!
What are your favorite games to play for family night?
Cool Foods for Family Night!
- 1 package (11.5 ounces) Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Bread - Cheddar & Parmesan flavor
- 1 package (11.5 ounces) Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Bread - 3 Cheese Pizza flavor
- 1 package (10 ounces) Brazi Bites Chicken & Cheese Empanadas
- 1 package (10 ounces) Brazi Bites Beef & Bean Empanadas
- 1 package (16 ounces) Green Giant Veggie Tots - Cheese & Bacon Flavor
- 1 package (16 ounces) Green Giant Veggie Tots - Broccoli & Cheese
- 1 package (8.2 ounces) Green Giant Cauliflower Breadsticks
- 2 packages (7.05 ounces) Quorn Meatless Buffalo Dippers
- Preheat air fryer to 375F degrees.
- Add your items and cook for 8-15 minutes depending on the item.
- Remove and serve on your platter.
- Enjoy with your favorite sauces!
*If you love this recipe as much as I do, please leave me a comment and rate it 5 stars. Thank you!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 8 pieces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 452Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 52mgSodium: 803mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 5gSugar: 5gProtein: 21g
This nutrition information was generated via a third party. I can not be held liable for any discrepancies in the information provided.
TakeTwoTapas.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.