Air Fryer Pizza rolls are a quick and easy snack, appetizer, or even weeknight meal. Fried to perfection, pizza rolls will have a crispy outer shell and that ooey-gooey, melty cheesy center that we all love!
If you’d rather skip my (very helpful, I think) tips and tricks, essential cooking info, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this delicious recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
Once you start popping frozen pizza bites into the air fryer, you’ll never make them any other way!
Most people will agree that frying food makes it taste A LOT better. The beauty of an air fryer is it gives you the rich, deep, fried taste and texture without all the mess!
So, when you’re looking for an amazingly quick appetizer or easy-to-make weeknight dinner, grab your favorite frozen pizza rolls brand (my personal favorite is Totino’s), empty pizza rolls into your air fryer basket and viola!
In less than 10 minutes, your pizza bites will have a deliciously crispy shell and that perfect melty, cheesy interior. Add in your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my disclosure policy here.
AIR FRYER PIZZA ROLLS INGREDIENTS
- frozen pizza rolls (my favorite frozen food!)
- marinara sauce for dipping
- air fryer oven
Pizza Rolls – I like Totino Pizza Rolls brand the best but use your favorite. We also prefer the extra cheese or the pepperoni flavors. They are the most popular flavors and something everyone will love.
Marinara Sauce – Use your favorite pizza sauce or tomato sauce. I love a spicy arrabbiata sauce with mine to give the more flavor.
HOW TO COOK PIZZA ROLLS IN AIR FRYER
STEP ONE: Preheat air fryer to 380F for 5 minutes. Spread pizza rolls in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
STEP TWO: Air fry for 6-8 minutes, flipping half way through. Cook until golden brown.
STEP THREE: Remove from the air fryer and place on a serving platter. Let cool 1-2 minutes.
STEP FOUR: Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with your favorite marinara sauce, pizza sauce, or ranch sauce. Enjoy!
For the full recipe and detailed instructions, please refer to the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
HOW LONG SHOULD YOU COOK PIZZA ROLLS IN AN AIR FRYER?
While cooking times may vary, generally you should cook pizza rolls for 6-8 minutes in the air fryer, being sure to flip half way through the cooking process.
CAN YOU AIR FRY FROZEN PIZZA?
Yes, you can air fry frozen pizza! Cooking a frozen pizza in the air fry is an excellent option when you are short on time or don’t want to heat up the house with the conventional oven.
Be sure to pre-heat your air fryer prior to putting in the frozen pizza to ensure best results. Once air fryer is heated up, remove plastic covering from pizza; jazz it up how you like and place in basket.
For a crispier crust, place directly on basket. If you want a softer crust, line the bottom of the basket with parchment paper (shiny side up) and then put the pizza on parchment paper.
Cook for 7-15 minutes until golden brown and cheese is melted! Enjoy!
TAPAS TIPS & TRICKS
- while not always necessary, preheating your air fryer will ensure best cooking results!
- cooking time my vary depending on how many pizza rolls you put in the basket at one time.
- place them in a single layer with a little room between them to get even air frying.
- serve the air fried pizza rolls with marinara sauce, buffalo sauce, ranch dipping sauce, or your favorite!
- don’t overcook them or the filling will explode out.
- let them rest before eating. the filling will be super hot!
- no cooking spray needed.
If you love this recipe as much as I do, please write a five-star review in the comment section below (or on Pinterest with the “tried it” button – you can now add pictures into reviews, too!), and be sure to help me share on facebook!
Loved making these super easy air fryer pizza rolls? Leave a comment down below and let me know your must use dipping sauce that tastes these tasty bite sized snacks to the next level!
OTHER AIR FRYER RECIPES
- air fryer blooming onion
- air fryer chicken tenders
- air fryer garlic parmesan chicken wings
- air fryer bang bang shrimp
- air fryer mozzarella sticks
- air fryer taco salad bowls
- 1 package (24.8 ounces) frozen pizza rolls
- 2 cups marinara sauce for dipping
- parsley for garnish
- Preheat air fryer to 380F for 5 minutes.
- Spread pizza rolls in a single layer in the basket of the air fryer.
- Air fry for 6-8 minutes, flipping half way through.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Remove from the air fryer and place on a serving platter.
- Let cool 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with your favorite marinara sauce, pizza sauce, or ranch sauce.
*If you love this recipe as much as I do, please leave me a comment and rate it 5 stars. Thank you!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 77Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 597mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 2gSugar: 7gProtein: 2g
This nutrition information was generated via a third party. I can not be held liable for any discrepancies in the information provided.
@TakeTwoTapas.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.