These peanut butter pretzel bars will hit all your cravings in one bite. Sweet, salty, crunchy, and chewy! Did I mention that they have bacon in them?
If you’d rather skip my essential cooking tips and tricks and get straight to this delicious recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
OMG, these peanut butter pretzel bars are everything I am craving right now.
Thank goodness there is one thing that can do that instead of me having to eat 3 different foods to feel satisfied.
Not to mention all those extra calories I am not consuming because I am eating these!
How many things can I cram in these here Peanut Butter Pretzel bars? As many as I want!!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my disclosure policy here.
PEANUT BUTTER PRETZEL BAR INGREDIENTS
- brown sugar
- peanut butter
HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER PRETZEL BARS
FIRST: Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper or nonstick cooking spray.
SECOND: In a bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar in either a stand mixer or with a hand mixer. Add in the egg, vanilla. Mix until combined. Add the bourbon and mix well to combine. Add in the peanut butter and mix until combined.
THIRD: Add in the flour and mix just until combined. Break the pretzels into large pieces. Fold in the pretzels gently as not to break up the pretzel pieces too much. Spread the batter in an 8×8 baking pan sprayed with non-stick spray. Spread pretzel pieces or whole pretzels on the top of the batter and press in slightly to get the pretzels to stick.
FOURTH: Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until the middle is set and a toothpick comes out nearly clean. A few crumbs are ok. Cool completely. Cut and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
For the full recipe and detailed instructions, please refer to the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
MORE EASY TAPAS RECIPES
- margarita bars
- chocolate frosted sugar cookie bars
- no bake peanut butter bars
- cinnamon sugar pretzels
- layered cereal bars
- dessert nachos
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons bourbon (I used TJ Weller for this recipe)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons bacon (cooked and chopped fine)
- 1 cup pretzels (broken into pieces)
- pretzels (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar in either a stand mixer or with a hand mixer.
- Add in the egg, vanilla.
- Mix until combined.
- Add the bourbon and mix well to combine.
- Add in the peanut butter and mix until combined.
- Add in the flour and mix just until combined.
- Break the pretzels into large pieces.
- Fold in the pretzels gently as not to break up the pretzel pieces too much.
- Spread the batter in an 8x8 baking pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Spread pretzel pieces or whole pretzels on the top of the batter and press in slightly to get the pretzels to stick.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until the middle is set and a toothpick comes out nearly clean. A few crumbs are ok.
- Cool completely.
- Cut and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
*If you like this recipe, please leave me a comment and rate it with some stars. Thank you!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 209Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 182mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 4g
This nutrition information was generated via a third party, Nutritionix, and can not be held liable for any discrepancies in the information provided.
@TakeTwoTapas.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.