Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels are a SWEET and SALTY snack that is easy to make with JUST 5 INGREDIENTS.
You won’t be able to stop eating them!
If you’d rather skip my (very helpful, I think) tips and tricks, essential cooking info, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this delicious & easy recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
I am a big snacker! As if you couldn’t already tell. LOL
Give me a sweet and salty snack and I will eat it all. No sharing!
Crunchy also has to be in my snack which is why I love making snack mixes with pretzels.
They seem to hit all the right notes with me and are super easy to season.
This Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Recipe is:
Everything you need to make the best snack food around.
Not only are they great for game day, pot lucks, and parties, they make a great gift that everyone will love!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my disclosure policy here.
Ingredients for Cinnamon Pretzels
- coconut oil
- peanuts (optional)
What is a substitute for cinnamon sugar?
You can use brown sugar instead of the cinnamon and sugar mixture but you may still want to add a touch of cinnamon to it.
How to make cinnamon sugar pretzels
STEP ONE: Preheat oven to 350F. In a large bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and coconut oil. Stir until evenly mixed. In a separate bowl, mix pretzels and peanuts.
STEP TWO: Pour cinnamon sugar mixture over the pretzels and peanuts and toss to evenly coat. On a 9×13 baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat, pour the coated pretzels and spread into a single layer.
STEP THREE: Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until sugar has dried or most of the moisture is gone, stirring half way through.
STEP FOUR: Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Enjoy!
How to store cinnamon sugar pretzels
These pretzels will keep for up to 2 weeks if you store them in an air tight container.
These cinnamon pretzel recipe makes a great edible gift to share with friends and family. Wrap in an air tight container and add a ribbon and a festive tag!
Take Two Tapas Tips
- Make sure the pretzels are evenly coated so you don’t get clumps of sugar or cinnamon.
- Stir half way through the cooking process to ensure even toasting.
- You can substitute vegetable oil for the coconut oil if you prefer.
- Use gluten-free pretzels if you are looking for a gluten-free snack.
- Switch up and add pecans, walnuts, or almonds instead of the peanuts.
- Drizzle with royal icing or melted white chocolate for even more sweetness!
- Crush these up and sprinkle over ice cream or yogurt for a fun dessert!
If you love this recipe as much as I do, please write a five-star review in the comment section below and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
Other pretzel snacks to try
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Recipe
- 1 cup sugar (granulated)
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 16 ounces pretzel twists
- 2 cups peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a large bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and coconut oil.
- Stir until evenly mixed.
- In a separate bowl, mix pretzels and peanuts. Pour cinnamon sugar mixture over the pretzels and peanuts and toss to evenly coat.
- On a 9x13 baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat, pour the coated pretzels and spread into a single layer.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes, or until sugar has dried or most of the moisture is gone, stirring half way through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Enjoy!
*If you l love this recipe as much as I do, please leave me a comment and rate it 5 stars. Thank you!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 390Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 427mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 3gSugar: 14gProtein: 7g
This nutrition information was generated via a third party, Nutritionix, and can not be held liable for any discrepancies in the information provided.
@TakeTwoTapas.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encourages and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.