Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels are a SWEET and SALTY snack that is easy to make with JUST 5 INGREDIENTS.
You won’t be able to stop eating them!
CINNAMON SUGAR PRETZELS
I am a big snacker! As if you couldn’t already tell. LOL
Give me a sweet and salty snack and I will eat it all. No sharing!
Crunchy also has to be in my snack which is why I love making snack mixes with pretzels.
They seem to hit all the right notes with me and are super easy to season.
This Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Recipe is:
- SWEET &
Everything you need to make the best snack food around.
Not only are they great for game day, pot lucks, and parties, they make a great gift that everyone will love!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my disclosure policy here.
INGREDIENTS FOR CINNAMON PRETZELS
- coconut oil
- peanuts (optional)
WHAT IS A SUBSTITIUTE FOR CINNAMON SUGAR?
You can use brown sugar instead of the cinnamon and sugar mixture but you may still want to add a touch of cinnamon to it.
HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON SUGAR PRETZELS
ONE: Preheat oven to 350F. In a large bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and coconut oil. Stir until evenly mixed. In a separate bowl, mix pretzels and peanuts.
TWO: Pour cinnamon sugar mixture over the pretzels and peanuts and toss to evenly coat. On a 9×13 baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat, pour the coated pretzels and spread into a single layer.
THREE: Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until sugar has dried or most of the moisture is gone, stirring half way through.
FOUR: Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Enjoy!
HOW TO STORE CINNAMON SUGAR PRETZELS
These pretzels will keep for up to 2 weeks if you store them in an air tight container.
These cinnamon pretzel recipe makes a great edible gift to share with friends and family. Wrap in an air tight container and add a ribbon and a festive tag!
TAPAS TIPS & TRICKS
- Make sure the pretzels are evenly coated so you don’t get clumps of sugar or cinnamon.
- Stir half way through the cooking process to ensure even toasting.
- You can substitute vegetable oil for the coconut oil if you prefer.
- Use gluten-free pretzels if you are looking for a gluten-free snack.
- Switch up and add pecans, walnuts, or almonds instead of the peanuts.
- Drizzle with royal icing or melted white chocolate for even more sweetness!
- Crush these up and sprinkle over ice cream or yogurt for a fun dessert!
If you love this recipe as much as I do, please write a five-star review in the comment section below (or on Pinterest with the “tried it” button – you can now add pictures into reviews, too!), and be sure to help me share on facebook!
MORE EASY SNACKS
- Puff Pastry Cinnamon Roll Bites
- Cinnamon Stars
- French Onion Pretzels
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
- Crack Pretzels
- Dessert Nachos
- Blood Orange Cinnamon Margarita
CINNAMON SUGAR PRETZEL RECIPE
- 1 cup sugar (granulated)
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 16 ounces pretzel twists
- 2 cups peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a large bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and coconut oil.
- Stir until evenly mixed.
- In a separate bowl, mix pretzels and peanuts. Pour cinnamon sugar mixture over the pretzels and peanuts and toss to evenly coat.
- On a 9x13 baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat, pour the coated pretzels and spread into a single layer.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes, or until sugar has dried or most of the moisture is gone, stirring half way through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Enjoy!
*If you l love this recipe as much as I do, please leave me a comment and rate it 5 stars. Thank you!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 390Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 427mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 3gSugar: 14gProtein: 7g
This nutrition information was generated via a third party, Nutritionix, and can not be held liable for any discrepancies in the information provided.
TakeTwoTapas.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.