If you’re in the mood for an insanely delicious snack, this creamy dip is for you! Booty Dip is a fast and easy no bake dessert to throw together for your next gathering, or maybe just for you.
Table of contents
Booty Dip Recipe
I just love a no-bake dessert, but Booty Dip? Sounds pretty cheesy, huh? Nope! It’s a sweet-treat treasure of another kind.
When you see the ingredients for this dip, you will understand why it might be called booty dip! Kids and grown-ups alike will love this dessert.
And, with only six ingredients that you most likely have on hand, this is easy to whip up anytime! It’s a crowd pleaser, perfect for a party and will satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth!
The perfect treat for birthday celebrations, Valentine’s day, bridal showers, or movie night. Check out all my sweet dip recipes like 2 Ingredient Fruit Dip, Cannoli Dip, or Oatmeal Cream Pie Dip!
Booty dip is trending right now and for good reason. This no bake dessert dip is a viral TikTok recipe and one tastes tells it all!
- It has all the creamy and sweet flavors of a cheesecake in a dip.
- Mix it up in less than 10 minutes or prepare it ahead of time and pull it out of the fridge when you’re ready to serve it.
- A perfect dessert to serve at a large gathering and less dishes for you to clean up.
- Kids and adults both love this delicious dip!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my disclosure policy here.
Cream cheese – You can substitute, regular cream cheese for whipped or a low fat version.
Marshmallow fluff – A full jar of marshmallow fluff., also known as marshmallow cream or creme.
Whipped topping – Substitute fat free or sugar free Cool Whip for a “healthier” version.
Vanilla extract – Substitute almond for a new flavor.
Brown sugar – Light brown sugar is best, but if you only have dark that will work too.
Mini chocolate chips – You can substitute other mix-ins such as chopped fruit or nuts.
Dippers – Such as graham crackers, shortbread cookies, or vanilla wafers.
How to make Booty Dip
First: In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and vanilla with an electric mixer. Beat for 2-3 minutes until smooth. Add brown sugar and beat for another 1-2 minutes.
Second: Gently fold in the cool whip and combine until creamy and smooth. Gently fold in the chocolate chips until smoothly combined.
Third: If desired, transfer into a serving bowl. Garnish with additional chocolate chips and/or mini marshmallows. You can enjoy this immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat.
For the full recipe and detailed instructions, please refer to the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
Refrigerate leftover booty dip in an airtight container for up to 3 days. I don not recommend freezing it.
What can I use for dippers?
- Sliced apples
- Chocolate or vanilla wafer cookies
- animal crackers
- Maybe just your fingers!
Strawberry version of Booty Dip Recipe
Create this fruity version by substituting strawberry cream cheese (or add a packet of strawberry pudding mix to the cream cheese) and strawberry marshmallow fluff! Instead of chocolate chips, you could mix in and garnish with chopped strawberries.
Adapt this recipe for different occasions
- For Christmas booty dip, use peppermint extract instead of vanilla and mix in and garnish with crushed peppermints.
- For Thanksgiving, use cinnamon and/or pumpkin pie spice to flavor the dip. Mix in and garnish with candy corns.
Tapas Tips & Tricks
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature before mixing. Use whipped cream cheese for fluffier dip.
- Test with 1 tablespoon of brown sugar to test sweetness before adding the second one.
- A small spatula sprayed with nonstick spray will help to get all the fluff out of the jar.
- Use a hand mixer for this recipe or a stand mixer if you are whipping up a double batch.
- Chill the dip before serving it will thicken up a bit more. Just give it another stir and garnish it right before serving.
- If you want to change up the flavor, you can add a packet of pudding or jello and mix well with the cream cheese. If you want to change up the color, simply add a few drops of food coloring. Mix well before combining with the marshmallow fluff. Banana booty dip sounds tempting!
- Garnish with colored sprinkles for different holidays – red and green sprinkles for Christmas or pastels for Easter. How about orange and black sprinkles and candy eyes for Halloween?
If you love this recipe as much as I do, please write a five-star review in the comment section below (or on Pinterest with the “tried it” button – you can now add pictures into reviews, too!), and be sure to help me share on facebook!
So, hankering for something sweet? Whip up a bowl of this fantastic no bake chocolate chip marshmallow dip. Serve it at your next gathering and watch your guests come back for more. The possibilities are endless with this fun dip!
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff (also called marshmallow creme)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 4 ounces frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 12 ounces mini chocolate chips
- Combine the cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and vanilla and beat for 2-3 minutes with a hand mixer.
- Add the brown sugar and mix to combine, about 1-2 minutes.
- Fold in the cool whip and the mini chocolate chips. Do not over mix or the cool whip will separate.
- Serve with graham crackers, shortbread cookies, vanilla wafers or fruit. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 351Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 94mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 2gSugar: 36gProtein: 3g
This nutrition information was generated via a third party. I can not be held liable for any discrepancies in the information provided.
More Easy Sweet Treats
TakeTwoTapas.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.