Raspberry Brie Bites are CRISPY phyllo cups filled with CREAMY brie, TART raspberry jam, and CRUNCHY sliced almonds.
With just 3 ingredients, this traditional holiday appetizer is easily put together and perfect for any time of the year!
If you’d rather skip my (very helpful, I think) tips and tricks, essential cooking info, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this delicious recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
Raspberry Brie Bites
Who loves phyllo cup appetizers with brie? They are so delicious and OH SO EASY to make!
These small pieces of goodness are perfect for parties, but I sure could eat a whole pan by myself, call it dinner, and not even feel guilty.
Who’s with me?
I mean, what’s not to like?
Crispy phyllo shells, filled with rich and gooey brie cheese, and topped with tart raspberry jam and a sprinkle of crunchy almonds.
Start to finish, these brie bites take less than 30 minutes to assemble, bake, and eat the entire batch. Trust me, I have timed it!
Check out this super easy appetizer recipe and file it away for all your future gatherings!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my disclosure policy here.
Raspberry Brie Bites Ingredients
- brie cheese
- raspberry jam
- sliced almonds
Don’t forget the phyllo shells! I love to make a big batch homemade and store them in my freezer.
They are great to have on hand when you need a last minute appetizer.
How to make brie raspberry phyllo cup
STEP ONE: Preheat oven to 350F. Place tart shells on a baking sheet. Remove rind from brie and cut in cubes.
STEP TWO: Place a piece of brie cheese in each cup. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melty and golden brown.
STEP THREE: Remove from the oven and add a little over a teaspoon of raspberry jam. Garnish with sliced/toasted almonds.
Best served warm!
Do you take the rind off brie before baking?
You don’t have to take the rind off but for these mini phyllo cups, I like to keep the bites simple and extra cheesy.
Are you supposed to heat up brie cheese?
Brie can be eaten chilled or at room temperature. But I like my brie best when it’s warm, melty, and gooey!
What is good with baked brie?
I like to eat brie with fruit and nuts which create a great flavor and texture contrast.
What jam goes with brie?
Jam is the easiest ingredient to pair with brie cheese and I prefer a tart one. Raspberry and cherry are among my favorite flavors, along with a spicy hot pepper jelly!
Can you buy phyllo cups?
You can buy packages of 15 cups, which is perfect for this recipe, but I prefer to make mine homemade!
How do you keep phyllo cups from getting soggy?
The phyllo dough cups can be brushed with a little egg white to keep the cheese from soaking into the layers.
But I have found that the goodness from the cheese only helps the layers get even crispier while baking. That’s the fat in the recipe (which is oh so tasty!!)
Take Two Tapas Tips
- Bring the phyllo shells to room temperature (I do this while prepping the brie) before baking.
- I wouldn’t recommend assembling these more than 15 minutes ahead of time.
- Any leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Just reheat by warming in the oven until the cheese is melty again.
- Experiment with different jams and jellies if raspberry isn’t your jam, LOL!
- This recipe uses a 1/2 standard wheel of brie. The other recipes use the other half so make two flavors at once and don’t waste any cheese.
- Great for after thanksgiving where you can use leftover cranberry sauce.
- Place the cube of brie in the center of the cup so ensure even melting.
Other phyllo cup recipes to try
- apricot pistachio brie phyllo cups
- caramel corn phyllo cups
- prosciutto fig bites
- bacon mushroom brie bites
Raspberry Baked Brie Bites
- 15 baked phyllo cups
- 4 ounces Brie (about ½ a standard wheel) cut into cubes
- 4 tablespoons raspberry preserves/jam
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place tart shells on a baking sheet. Remove rind from brie and cut in cubes.
- Place a piece of brie cheese in each cup.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melty and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and add a little over a teaspoon of raspberry jam.
- Garnish with sliced/toasted almonds. Best served warm!
*If you love this recipe as much as I do, please leave me a comment and rate it 5 stars. Thank you!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 146Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 133mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 2g
This nutrition information was generated via a third party, Nutritionix, and can not be held liable for any discrepancies in the information provided.
@TakeTwoTapas.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.