Mini Mummy Pizza Dippers are a QUICK and EASY Halloween treat to make for kids of ALL AGES.
With just 4 ingredients, they are fun to make with the kids and MORE FUN to eat!
If you’d rather skip my (very helpful, I think) tips and tricks, essential cooking info, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this delicious & easy recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
Halloween Mummy Pizza
Halloween is coming and I am looking forward to all the spooky things! Even if trick or treating is different this time around, we can still have fun.
When it comes to dinner for Halloween, we usually have pizza. It’s easy to order and have it delivered or we make our own at home.
It’s something that everyone loves to eat and we can fill up before we start diving into the candy and not feel as guilty.
At least I do. I will eat a thin crust veggie pizza to balance out the candy bars I will be inhaling later.
But what about making fun mini pizzas, that have that festive holiday spirit?!?!
These Mini Mummy Flatbread Pizza Dipper are just that. Easy to put together (and everyone can help), cook in less than 15 minutes, and are fun to enjoy while you are making those last minute touches to your costume or handing out candy at the door.
Ingredients for Mini Mummy Pizzas
- Naan Dippers
- String Cheese
- Pizza Sauce/Pasta Sauce
- Black Olives
If you can’t find the naan dippers, try using a pre-cooked pizza crust.
You can also pick up some pre-made pizza dough, roll it out, cut into shapes, and bake before getting started.
How to make Mini Mummy Dippers
STEP ONE: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange the mini naan breads on a baking sheet.
STEP TWO: Starting from wider part of the naan breads, lay the half strips of string cheese over breads in a zig-zag pattern. Place two olive slices near the top of each naan for the eyes.
STEP THREE: Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and starting to turn golden brown. Serve with red sauce for dipping!
Try these along with mummy dogs or hot dogs wrapped in crescent roll strips and baked. Such a fun idea to get kids to fuel up before trick or treating.
Check out all my Halloween Recipes to complete your party menu!
Take Two Tapas Tips
- Add teeth, eyebrows, lips, etc by cutting up pieces of bell peppers, pepperoni, mushrooms, and onions.
- If you can’t find the mini naan dippers, use full size naan and keep the string cheese strips whole to make large mummies!
- You can also use a pre-cooked pizza crust and cut it into the shapes you want.
- Can’t find string cheese? Buy a block of mozzarella cheese and cut it into strips.
- These are fun to make on English muffins too!
- Try Pepper Jack cheese for more of a kick.
- Use your favorite pizza or pasta sauce. I like a spicy marinara with mine!
Other Mummy Halloween Appetizers to try are my Mummy Pups or Mummy Munch.
How long do they last?
These little mummy pizzas will stay fresh for up for 3 days in the fridge when stored in an airtight container.
To reheat, just pop in the oven or the air fryer for a few minutes to melt the cheese again.
If you love this recipe as much as I do, please write a five-star review in the comment section below and be sure to help me share on facebook!
All of these are cute ideas for your last minute halloween party!
Other Halloween Treats to Make
- Mummy Munch
- Graveyard Grub
- Mummy Pups
- Spooky Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods
- Wicked Witch Fudge
- Scream Brownies
Easy Mummy Dippers Recipe
- 1 container Stonefire mini naan dippers (7.05 oz)
- 5 string cheese sticks, torn into strips and halved
- 1 can sliced black olives (2.25oz, drained)
- 1 jar pizza/pasta sauce (14oz)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange the mini naan breads on a baking sheet.
- Starting from wider part of the naan breads, lay the half strips of string cheese over breads in a zig-zag pattern.
- Place two olives near the top of each naan for the eyes.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and starting to brown. Serve with red sauce for dipping!
*If you love this recipe as much as I do, please leave me a comment and rate it 5 stars. Thank you!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 4 each
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 238Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 533mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 14g
This nutrition information was generated via a third party, Nutritionix, and can not be held liable for any discrepancies in the information provided.