Perfect for snacking all by themselves or on a cheeseboard for some spice, Jerk Spiced Oyster Crackers are the perfect bite. Or handful. I won’t judge.
Spicy Oyster Crackers
I’m here to bring you another snack goodie. Because that is what I do here at Take Two Tapas, smaller bites, bigger flavors! Jerk Spiced Oyster Crackers fit that bill perfectly.
Small and bite-sized. Big on flavors with my sweet and spicy Homemade Jerk Seasoning.
Remember when I made my Comeback Crackers two years ago? They are still in the top 10 of my most popular posts! I know why too.
They are simple to make with ingredients anyone can find, and they are super tasty! People keep coming back, bite after bite. Hence the name Comeback Crackers.
Jerk Spiced Oyster crackers are the next big one!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my disclosure policy here.
- Oyster Crackers
- olive oil
- Jerk Seasoning
How to Make Spicy Oyster Crackers
First: Preheat your oven to 325F. In a zip-top bag, mix your oyster crackers, oil, and Jerk seasoning.
Second: Mix the bag to make sure all the crackers are covered in the oil and seasoning mix.
Third: Spread oyster crackers on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 8 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Fourth: Remove from oven and cool completely. Store in a clean (not the same) air-tight container or zip-top bag.
For the full recipe and detailed instructions, please refer to the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
Tapas Tips & Tricks
- you can mix these in a bowl. It’s easier to get all the spices and oil out of the bowl than in a bag.
- try different spice mixes if you prefer.
- store these in an air tight container for up to 1 week.
Grab some oyster crackers and some Jerk Seasoning whether homemade or store-bought and whip up some Jerk Spiced Oyster Crackers. They are great by themselves, on a cheese board, or in a soup!
More Easy Snacks
- Jerk Chicken Wings
- Sriracha Chex Mix
- Sweet and Spicy Bacon Crackers
- Seasoned Oyster Crackers
- Smoked Paprika Almonds
- 10 Essentials to Have on Hand
- Preheat your oven to 325F.
- In a zip-top bag, mix your oyster crackers, oil, and Jerk seasoning.
- Mix the bag to make sure all the crackers are covered in the oil and seasoning mix.
- Spread oyster crackers on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 8 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Store in a clean (not the same) air-tight container or zip-top bag.
*If you like this recipe, please leave me a comment and rate it with some stars. Thank you!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 60Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
This nutrition information was generated via a third party, Nutritionix, and can not be held liable for any discrepancies in the information provided.
I was inspired by this recipe from The Wicked Noodle.
TakeTwoTapas.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.