Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders are an easy-to-make bite size sandwich that’s bursting with flavor. Layers of sliced deli chicken, melty Colby Jack cheese, crispy bacon, and tangy ranch dressing are sandwiched between sweet Hawaiian rolls and covered in a savory garlic butter sauce. These decadent little sandwiches are 100% family approved.
If you’d rather skip my essential cooking tips and tricks and get straight to this delicious recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
Back-to-school and football season is officially in full swing, and this Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders recipe is one you’ll want to have on hand!
These easy-to-make sliders are meaty, cheesy, and full of tangy ranch flavoring and are all stuffed into a delicious little sweet roll that is sure to be loved by all!
These ultra flavorful and savory little sandwiches are easy-to-make, come together in just 35 minutes, and are made with a handful of pantry staples.
So, when you are short on time and looking for an INSANELY quick and delicious meal, whip up these Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders and serve with a side salad and my crispy air fryer potato chips for a fun and satisfying meal!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my disclosure policy here.
CHICKEN BACON RANCH SLIDER INGREDIENTS
- slider buns
- parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
Slider Buns – I like to use Hawaiian Rolls but use your favorite. This recipe calls for 15 rolls and the typical package contains just 12. Feel free to use just those and make them a little thicker.
Chicken – Sliced rotisserie deli chicken I found works best as it’s thin. But if you have leftover or shredded chicken, feel free to use that. You can also use blackened or even buffalo flavored chicken.
Cheese – Colby Jack works great with this recipe but feel free to use your favorite cheese. Sharp cheddar cheese or even Pepper Jack works great too.
Bacon – I like to cook my own bacon and then chop it up but feel free to use store bought bacon crumbles. Just make sure that it’s real bacon and not the fake “bacon bits.”
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN BACON RANCH SLIDERS
FIRST: Preheat the oven to 350F. Assemble the sliders. Cut open the slider buns and place the bottoms in a 9×13 baking dish.
SECOND: Spread half the ranch dressing on them. Layer the sliced chicken, cheese, and bacon over them. Spread the remaining ranch dressing on the cut side of the bun tops. Place on the bacon. Cut around the sliders to separate them.
THIRD: Mix the marinade of melted butter, parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic powder. Brush over the tops of the sliders.
FOURTH: Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove and enjoy warm.
For the full recipe and detailed instructions, please refer to the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
WHAT GOES ON A CHICKEN BACON RANCH MELT?
A traditional chicken bacon ranch melt takes two pieces of bread and stuffs the slices with Monterrey jack cheese, juicy white meat chicken, crispy bacon, and ranch dressing.
The sandwich is then toasted until both sides are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE CAN I MAKE THESE?
Assemble Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders and cover with foil and place in the fridge for up to 3 days.
When ready to eat, brush tops with garlic butter mix and bake according to directions on the recipe card.
HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
These bite sized sandwiches taste best when served warm, however; will last in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
TAPAS TIPS & TRICKS
- After assembling the chicken sliders and before coating with marinade, take a sharp knife and cut in between each slider. This way they will separate easily when removed from the pan and not drag any toppings off the other ones.
- Bake covered for the first 20 minutes and only uncover toward the end so the tops don’t burn.
- I like to use thin sliced deli rotisserie chicken. Feel free to use shredded chicken.
- Switch up the flavors and try it with blackened chicken, or even buffalo chicken!
- I prefer to cook my own bacon and then chop it up. Feel free to use crumbled bacon from the store. I would avoid any “bacon bits” or bacon flavored items.
- Use fat free or reduced fat ranch and cheese to cut a few of the calories.
- You can also switch out the ranch dressing for mayo and just add ranch seasoning to the marinade.
If you love this recipe as much as I do, please write a five-star review in the comment section below (or on Pinterest with the “tried it” button – you can now add pictures into reviews, too!), and be sure to help me share on facebook!
These Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches are easy-to-make, kid-friendly bites that are perfect for a game day event, potluck appetizer, or a family-fun dinner on a busy weeknight!
MORE EASY APPETIZERS
- Chipped Beef Dip
- Hawaiian Pizza Sliders
- Pickle Wrap Dip
- Hawaiian Meatballs
- Tropical Popcorn Mix
- Italian Meatloaf Sliders
- Hawaiian Pulled Pork Sliders
- 15 Hawaiian Rolls of other slider buns
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 pound thin sliced deli chicken
- 8 slices (8 ounces) Colby Jack cheese
- 12 ounces bacon (cooked, crumbled)
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
Assemble the sliders
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Slice slider buns and place bun bottoms, cut side up, in a 9x13 oven safe baking dish.
- With a spatula or knife, spread half the ranch dressing on the cut side of the slider bun bottoms in the baking dish.
- Layer the chicken over the slider buns reaching all the way to the sides.
- Cover the chicken with cheese slices reaching all the way to the sides.
- Spread the crumbled bacon over the cheese.
- Spread the remaining ranch dressing on the cut side of the tops of the slider buns.
- Place the tops, cut/ranch side down.
- Take a sharp knife and cut in between sliders to separate them.
Make the marinade
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Add the garlic powder, parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Brush the marinade over the tops of the sliders.
Bake the sliders
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a minute or two.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
*If you love this recipe as much as I do, please leave me a comment and rate it 5 stars. Thank you!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 390Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 88mgSodium: 1011mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 20g
This nutrition information was generated via a third party. I can not be held liable for any discrepancies in the information provided.
@TakeTwoTapas.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.