Last updated on May 6th, 2020 at 02:50 pm
Are you a lover of deviled eggs or need a great recipe for making a platter of stuffed eggs to take to a shower or a party? Check out this ultimate list of deviled egg recipes including gluten-free, spicy, and even Keto recipes!
Stuffed Eggs or Devilled Eggs
Deviled eggs are the perfect party food. Hearty, adaptable, and usually come with bacon in them. I love making deviled eggs and I even show you in this Ultimate Guide to Making Deviled Eggs how to make perfect ones.
But once you get the hang of making the perfect boiled egg, and peeling it without taking chunks out of the egg white, you need to try some different ways to incorporate your favorite foods and flavors.
Just take me to the Deviled Egg Recipes Already!
If you’d rather skip my (very helpful, I think) tips and tricks, essential cooking info, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this delicious deviled egg recipes – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
Where can I find the Best Deviled Egg Recipes?
Maybe you are having a theme party and need an Italian deviled egg, or are going to a dinner party and everyone is a vegetarian. Sadly, you will need to bring deviled eggs without bacon, so what else can you add to the eggs to make them tasty?
What if you have certain dietary restrictions such as dairy or gluten free, or living a Paleo, Keto, or Whole30 lifestyle? Check out all these amazing deviled egg recipes. I am sure you will find one that is to your liking!
Because deviled egg recipes vary so much and can fall into several different categories, I have included a key or legend to note dietary restrictions in the recipes!
- GF – gluten-free
- V – vegetarian
- P – Paleo
- K – Keto
- NR – No relish
- NM – No Mayonnaise
This legend includes no mayonnaise recipes. There are quite a few readers that are not using mayo for a variety of reasons so I have included the note on the recipes for deviled eggs without mayo. Most of these recipes are easy to substitute in other ingredients so have fun with them and try not to follow too many rules!
Let’s get to the recipes!
Deviled Egg Recipes with Bacon
These stuffed egg recipes all include the best ingredient ever, BACON!! Everything is better with bacon and these eggs are no exception. I hope you find one or 10 new recipes that you and your friends will love!
- Loaded Deviled Eggs – The Two Bite Club GF NR
- Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs – Whip and Wander GF K P NR
- Bacon & Scallion Deviled Eggs – Platter Talk GF NR
- Bacon Jalapeño Deviled Eggs – Real HouseMoms GF NR
- Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs – What Great Grandma Ate GF P NR
- Bacon Sriracha Deviled Eggs – GoGo Gourmet GF NR
- Maple Bacon Deviled Eggs – Beyond Mere Sustenance GF
- Horseradish Bacon Deviled Eggs – Striped Spatula GF NR
- Bacon Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs – Two Lucky Spoons GF NR
- Bacon Deviled Eggs – 2 Cookin’ Mamas GF NM NR
- Kale and Bacon Deviled Eggs – We are Not Martha GF NR
- Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs – Palatable Pastime GF NR
- Smoky Bacon Deviled Eggs – Taste and See GF NR
- BBQ Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs – My Life Cookbook GF NR
- Million Dollar Deviled Eggs – Sugar Spun Run GF NR
- Easy BLT Deviled Eggs – A Fork’s Tale GF NR
- Sun-Dried Tomato Bacon Deviled Eggs – Homemade & Yummy GF NR
Meaty Deviled Egg Recipes
If you are thinking that these egg recipes are all for vegetarians, or even if you think that eggs themselves are not vegetarian, don’t worry! All of these stuffed or deviled egg recipes contain meat. And not just bacon, those are right above these!
- Deviled Eggs with Smoked Chorizo – Whip and Wander GF K NR
- Muffuletta Deviled Eggs – Take Two Tapas GF NR
- Russian Deviled Eggs with Sprats – Happy Kitchen GF NM NR
- Deviled Ham Stuffed Eggs – Garlic & Zest GF
- Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs – Take Two Tapas GF NR
- Western Deviled Eggs – Mary Ellen’s Cooking Creations GF NR
- Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs – Palatable Pastime GF NR
- Reuben Deviled Eggs – Take Two Tapas GF NR
- Roasted Red Pepper & Speck Deviled Eggs – A Fork’s Tale GF NR
- Carbonara Deviled Eggs – Serious Eats GF
Spicy Deviled Egg Recipes
If you like eggs but think that stuffed eggs are bland or not very flavorful, these recipes are for you. All of these recipes are kicked up a bit with some spice so make sure you have something to drink handy!
- Honey Mustard Deviled Eggs – Take Two Tapas GF NR
- Avocado Deviled Eggs – Buy This Cook That GF V
- Spicy Deviled Eggs – Pinch and Swirl GF V
- Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs – Take Two Tapas GF NR
- Ginger Chili Deviled Eggs – The Good Hearted Woman GF V NR
- Bacon Sriracha Avocado Deviled Eggs – Home Made Interest GF NR
- Ginger Wasabi Deviled Eggs – Take Two Tapas V NR
- Curried Deviled Eggs – Hey Nutrition Lady GF V NM NR
- Horseradish Dill Deviled Eggs – Two Lucky Spoons GF V
- Spicy Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs – Two Lucky Spoons GF V
- Spicy Ranch Deviled Eggs – Personally Paleo GF V P NR
- Sour Cream Sriracha Deviled Eggs – Raia’s Recipes GF V NM NR
- Best Spicy Deviled Eggs – Savory Tooth GF V K NR
- Spicy Deviled Eggs – My Gluten-Free Kitchen GF V NM NR
Vegetarian Deviled Egg Recipes
Some people believe that eggs themselves are not vegetarian but I am not one of those people. A few self-proclaimed vegetarians would call themselves lacto-ovo vegetarians eat eggs and dairy products but no meat, poultry, or fish. If you are among these fine humans, these egg recipes are for you. No meat but all flavor!
- Southwestern Deviled Eggs – A Cedar Spoon GF V NM NR
- Mediterranean Deviled Eggs – Take Two Tapas GF V NR
- Herbed Deviled Eggs – Umami Girl GF V NR
- Italian Deviled Eggs – Striped Spatula V NR
- French Inspired Deviled Eggs – Big Flavors Tiny Kitchen GF V NM NR
- Chipotle Butternut Squash Deviled Eggs – Thyme for Cocktails GF V NM NR
- Avocado Deviled Eggs – Know Your Produce GF V P K NM NR
- Avocado Garlic Deviled Eggs – Savory Spin GF V P K NM NR
- Classic Deviled Eggs – Beyond the Chicken Coop GF V NR
- Avocado Deviled Eggs – Healthy Little Foodies GF V NM NR
- Chipotle Lime Deviled Eggs – Three Olives Branch GF V NM NR
- No Mayo Deviled Eggs – Big Flavors Tiny Kitchen GF V NM NR
- Avocado Lime Deviled Eggs – Tasting Page GF V P NM NR
- Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs – Lemon Blossoms GF V NR
- Avocado Deviled Eggs – Take Two Tapas GF V P NM NR
- Pesto Deviled Eggs – Bakers Beans GF V NR
- Pickle Deviled Eggs – What Great Grandma Ate GF V P K NR
- Spicy Keto Deviled Eggs – Low Carb Yum GF P K NM NR
Seafood Deviled Egg Recipes
If you are trying to skip the red meat or white meat for that matter, these recipes all highlight delicious seafood like crab and shrimp. Don’t forget the smoked salmon!
- Smoked Salmon and Dill Deviled Eggs – Geeks Who Eat GF NR
- Smoked Trout Deviled Eggs – Karen’s Kitchen Stories GF NR
- Crab Deviled Eggs – Dad What’s for Dinner GF
- Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs – The Foodie Affair GF NR
- Deviled Egg with Shrimp – Raksha’s Kitchen GF NR
- Shrimp Cocktail Deviled Eggs – Home Made Interest GF NR
- Everything Bagel Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs – Serious Eats GF NR
Colored Deviled Eggs
Want to add a new level of interest to your eggs? These are colored!
- Beet-Dyed Mustard Ranch Deviled Eggs – A Side of Sweet GF V NR
- Korean Olympic Ring Deviled Eggs – Three Olives Branch V NR
- Naturally Dyed Classic Deviled Eggs – Heart and Stove GF V NR
Other Fun “Deviled Eggs” to try!
This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website. Your purchase helps support this blog at no additional cost to you and allows me to continue bringing you delicious recipes and funny stories. For my entire disclosure policy click here.
If you like reading my posts and seeing my recipes, connect with me on your favorite social media channel for behind the scenes photos and much, much more:
Sign up to receive a free email in your inbox with each new recipe:
If you love this collection of deviled egg recipes as much as I do, please write a five-star review in the comment section below (or on Pinterest with the “tried it” button – you can now add pictures into reviews, too!), and be sure to help me share on facebook!
©TakeTwoTapas.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.