Sriracha Honey Chicken Wings are sweet and spicy and come together with a little spirit to make the perfect tailgating food!
Honey Sriracha Wings Recipe
No napkins necessary when you serve these Sriracha Honey Bourbon Chicken Wings because you are going to lick your fingers clean!
Whether it be tailgating, a BBQ, or just a regular Tuesday night chicken wings are always a hit. I admit that I prefer the “flats” instead of the “drums” because I like the skin on the flats when it gets extra crispy.
When I order chicken wings at a restaurant, I always tell them to fry them a little longer because I want them extra crispy.
You won’t have a flavor problem with these wings and by baking them you can get them as crispy as you like and the extra basting of sauce ensures that they are packed with flavor!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my disclosure policy here.
- Chicken wings
How to Make Sriracha Honey Wings
First: Preheat oven to 400F. Mix together the honey, Sriracha, and bourbon in a small bowl.
Second: Brush chicken wings with 1/3 the sriracha mixture.
Third: Place on baking sheet and cook for 50 minutes or until cooked through, brushing with 1/3 of the sriracha mixture halfway through. I like my chicken wings crispy so I tend to cook mine a little longer.
Fourth: When wings are finished cooking, remove them from the oven and brush with the remaining 1/3 of the sriracha mixture. Serve hot!
For the full recipe and detailed instructions, please refer to the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
Tapas Tips & Tricks
- my favorite tools for making chicken wings, be it on the grill or in the oven, are an aluminum baking sheet,
- cooking rack, and a
- pastry brush for getting the yummy sauce into all the nooks and crannies of the chicken wings.
- Now, I prefer the brushes with the natural bristles but they are harder to clean so if you like a silicone one here is the link for that.
If you love this recipe as much as I do, please write a five-star review in the comment section below (or on Pinterest with the “tried it” button – you can now add pictures into reviews, too!), and be sure to help me share on facebook!
Add my Sriracha Honey Bourbon Chicken Wings to your rotation of chicken wing flavors this season and bring the heat, and the sweet, to your party, tailgate gathering, or Tuesday night dinner table.
More Tailgating Recipes
- Spicy Sriracha Chex Mix
- Sriracha Pretzel Nuggets
- Green Herb Chicken Wings
- Sriracha Pineapple Chicken Wings
- 70+ Delicious Chicken Wing Recipes
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- 1/4 cup Bourbon
- 2 pounds of chicken wings
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix together the honey, Sriracha, and bourbon in a small bowl.
- Brush chicken wings with 1/3 of the sriracha mixture.
- Place on baking sheet and cook for 50 minutes or until cooked through, brushing with 1/3 of the sriracha mixture halfway through.
- I like my chicken wings crispy so I tend to cook mine a little longer.
- When wings are finished cooking, remove them from the oven and brush with the remaining 1/3 of the sriracha mixture.
- Serve hot!
*If you like this recipe, please leave me a comment and rate it with some stars. Thank you!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1/4 pound
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 417Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 653mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 19g
This nutrition information was generated via a third party, Nutritionix, and can not be held liable for any discrepancies in the information provided.
TakeTwoTapas.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.