This free eBook has 10 Dip Mix Recipes that do not appear on my blog. Make your own dip mixes from scratch without any of the added “non-caking” additives and chemical preservatives!
Do you ever get sick and tired of the same old dip? I know I get tired of making the same dip and buying the same packet of seasoning. I am also sick and tired of buying the packets because they are expensive for the amount of dip it makes and it is full of silica, xantham gum, or some other chemical they can think of to make it taste better and stay fresh for 103 years. That’s what I want, a dip mix that will last until the next century…
With some ideas in my head, I ran to the kitchen and pulled out all of my spices. In the process, I discovered that I had some from when we moved in 10 years ago, and some spice jars that were almost empty. I chucked the old ones, purchased some new ones, and got to work experimenting with some combinations.
The following eBook is a collection of 10 different recipes that you can use to make some crowd-pleasing dips! You can serve them with the traditional veggies and crackers, use them to dip your chicken wings in, or use the mixes for marinades and dry rubs! The Cajun Dip is great on ribs!
This eBook comes with the following recipes:
- Southwest Dip
- Onion Cheese Dip (this will remind you of the much beloved French Onion Dip)
- Parmesan Herb Dip (this is great with sliced bell peppers)
- Italian Dip (great on bread or as a base layer for bruschetta)
- Wasabi Ginger Dip (great with rice crackers or for dipping your egg rolls)
- Cajun Spice Dip (great for ribs and pork chops)
- Green Onion Dill Dip (perfect for traditional veggies and crudites)
- Chive Garlic Dip
- Mixed Vegetable Dip
- and Homemade Ranch Dip that everyone loves!
This eBook has 10 Dip Mix Recipes that do not appear on my blog. Make your own dip mixes from scratch without any of the added “non-caking” additives and chemical preservatives!