Last updated on September 28th, 2020 at 12:39 pm
Pumpkin Fluff Dip is the perfect FALL party appetizer! SWEET and CREAMY, it tastes like a pumpkin pie! Mixed with GOOEY marshmallow cream, FLUFFY cool whip, and topped with NUTTY & TOASTY graham cookies!
If you’d rather skip my (very helpful, I think) tips and tricks, essential cooking info, and similar recipe ideas – and get straight to this delicious & easy recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY DIXIE CRYSTALS SUGAR AND NAIRN’S. I HAVE RECEIVED PRODUCTS IN EXCHANGE FOR THIS POST. THE RECIPE AND ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED HERE ARE MY OWN.
The best part of fall is all the pumpkin foods to try!
I love all the warm spices, pumpkin filled recipes, sweater weather, and cozy fires to sit next to.
And it’s the season for baking and gathering with friends and family during all the holidays.
With all the things I mentioned, who had time to cook? And who wants to be stuck in the kitchen? NOT ME!
That’s why this pumpkin cheesecake dip is the perfect fall appetizer or dessert!
This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website. Your purchase helps support this blog at no additional cost to you and allows me to continue bringing you delicious recipes and funny stories. For my entire disclosure policy click here.
Pumpkin Fluff Dip Ingredients
- pumpkin puree
- cream cheese
- marshmallow cream
- pumpkin pie spice
- whipped topping
- powdered sugar
- Nairn’s oat graham cookies
How to make pumpkin dip with cool whip
STEP ONE: Toast the oat graham cookies by placing butter and cookie crumbs in a small pan. Stir over medium high heat for 5 minutes or until slightly browned and fragrant. Remove and cool.
STEP TWO: In a large bowl, whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add the pumpkin and combine.
STEP THREE: Add powdered sugar, spice mix, toasted cookies (reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish), and marshmallow cream. Stir to combine.
STEP FOUR: By hand, fold in Cool Whip (reserving 1/4 cup for garnish) until combined. Spoon into serving dish and garnish with remaining toasted cookies and whipped topping.
There are so many things you can serve with this pumpkin pie dip. Be sure to pick your family’s favorites!
What to serve with pumpkin dip
- Cinnamon graham crackers
- Nairn’s Gluten Free Oat Cookies
- Toasted Pecans
- Ginger Snap Cookies
- Fresh Fruit like apples
How to store pumpkin cream cheese dip
Keep it in the fridge for up to 3 days in an air tight container. This dip doesn’t freeze well so I wouldn’t recommend it.
Take Two Tapas Tips:
- making this ahead of time? leave the toasted cookies separate until ready to serve or they will get soggy.
- if you want to leave out the marshmallow cream, feel free to substitute a box of instant vanilla pudding mix.
- can’t find pumpkin? use sweet potatoes!
- add in a teaspoon of vanilla extract for an even richer flavor.
This creamy and easy pumpkin dip has all the flavors you love in a slice of pumpkin pie but is no bake!
If you love this recipe as much as I do, please write a five-star review in the comment section below and be sure to help me share on facebook!
other pumpkin recipes to eat
- pumpkin skillet dip
- pumpkin pull apart pastry
- rosemary pumpkin seeds
- pumpkin spice espresso pretzels
- pumpkin apple punch
Pumpkin Fluff Dip Recipe
- 15 oz pumpkin puree (1 can)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 7 oz marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 Oat Graham Cookies (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Begin by toasting the oat graham cookies. Place butter and cookie crumbs in a small pan. Toast over medium high heat for 5 minutes or until slightly browned and fragrant. Remove and cool.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add the pumpkin and combine.
- Add powdered sugar, spice mix, toasted cookies (reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish), and marshmallow cream. Stir to combine.
- By hand, fold in Cool Whip (reserving 1/4 cup for garnish) until combined.
- Spoon into serving dish and garnish with remaining toasted cookies and whipped topping.
*If you love this recipe as much as I do, please leave me a comment and rate it 5 stars. Thank you!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 210Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 72mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 2gSugar: 16gProtein: 3g
This nutrition information was generated via a third party, Nutritionix, and can not be held liable for any discrepancies in the information provided.
Friday Fall Recipes
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Rings by Daily Dish Recipes
- Almond Apple Galette by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Amish Pear Crumb Pie Recipe by Blogghetti
- Apple Cider Dip by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Apple Upside Down Cake by An Affair from the Heart
- Caramel Apple Whiskey Sour by Cookaholic Wife
- Caramel Apple Pancakes by Lemon Blossoms
- Caramel Apple Sangria by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Caramel Apple-Tea-Ni by Sweet Beginnings
- Garlic and Thyme Smashed Sunchokes by Savory Moments
- Gluten Free Caramel Apple Cheesecake by Frugal & Fit
- Harvest Vegetable Fritters with Shrimp by Art of Natural Living
- Meyer Lemon-Lavender Vodka Martini by Books n’ Cooks
- Oaxacon Daisy by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pear Fennel Sunchoke Salad by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Pear Scones with Caramel Glaze by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Pistachio and Marmalade Crusted Brie with Figs by Palatable Pastime
- Roasted Chicken with Sunchokes and Lemon by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Roasted Potatoes with Lemon and Garlic by Family Around the Table
- Scrumptious Caramel Iced Apple Cinnamon Rolls Easy Recipe by Intelligent Domestications
- Tea Infused Apple Cider Chicken by Simple and Savory
- Vegan Almond Scones by That Recipe
Thank you #FallFlavors Week Sponsors: Melissa’s Produce, Dixie Crystals, Torani, Republic of Tea, Taylor & Colledge, and Nairn’s for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #FallFlavors Week recipes. All opinions are my own. The #FallFlavors Week giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Six (6) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #FallFlavors Week Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #FallFlavors Week posts or entry.
The wonderful #FallFlavors sponsors have donated some awesome prizes for our readers to win. They, in conjunction with our participating bloggers and event hosts, Family Around the Table, A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures, and Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks invite you to enter the giveaway through the widget below. There are many opportunities to enter!
Dixie Crystals Sugar wants your baking to be sweet. They are giving away a set of OXO Good Grips 3 piece Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls.
Taylor and Colledge is giving away a variety of their baking pastes. Your fall and holiday baked goods will wow your family and guests.
Take dinner to a whole new level with a variety box of fresh produce from Melissa’s. Here’s an opportunity to try some fruits and vegetables you may not otherwise have in your local market.
One lucky winner will receive a goodie box with a variety of Nairn’s gluten-free products. Enjoy them for a snack or use them in creative ways for meals and desserts.
This giveaway will have multiple winners. Giveaway open to US residents only who are 18 years of age and older. Winners have 24 hours to respond to email notification. If they do not respond within that time they forfeit, and a new winner is chosen. Void where prohibited. Prize fulfillment handled by the sponsor. Neither hosts nor participant bloggers are responsible for prize fulfillment. No purchase necessary. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, or any other social channel mentioned in the posts or entry.
Follow the Fall Flavors Pinterest board for more fall recipe inspiration!
@TakeTwoTapas.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encourages and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.