Brighten up your spring with Easy No Bake Cheesecake Bites for any of your get-togethers! Simple to make ahead of time and easily customizable with sprinkles of your choice!
Spring is in the air and I am deep in all that goes with it that proclamation. After you get through the New Year’s Resolutions and paying off the holiday bills from all your glorious gift-giving, it is time for that fun event, Spring Cleaning. YIKES!
We are moving into a new house and leaving for Spring Break all in a matter of weeks. Trying to get things packed, which I don’t want to because we are moving a few streets over, and feeling stressed about leaving for a week for the break. That means less time for packing and cleaning. I hate cleaning!!
With so much to do, I need a break of my own and a way to simplify my time right now.
With all this going on and trying to get some new recipes fleshed out for you guys, I need a simple recipe that looks great, tastes amazing, and will wow my mother in law. Preferably one that will work for any Spring occasion, or any holiday for that matter.
My friend, Dini from the Flavor Bender, graciously shared a boozy chocolate cheesecake bite recipe a few weeks ago and that gave me inspiration for these no bake cheesecake bites.
Just a few ingredients, a selection of Spring-inspired sprinkles and candies, and a friend if you want to share the moment talking about all the cleaning and organizing you are not doing.
The boozy cheesecake bites have a hint of bourbon in them but I am looking for something that is great for kids of all ages and adds a bit of flavor too. While shopping at Walmart I happened upon Nestlé® Coffee-mate® The Cheesecake Factory At Home creamers. Strawberry AND dulce de leche flavors that I add to the easy cheesecake mixture to customize them without all the fuss!
Plus I can add it to my morning coffee or tea. I personally like to add it to my ice cream:)
Who knew coffee creamer could be so helpful outside of adding a bit of deliciousness to your cup of morning joe?
Just because I am swamped with cleaning, organizing, and packing suitcases and boxes, doesn’t mean that I don’t like people coming over to visit, or that I can slack on my duties of bringing desserts/snacks to Easter and Mother’s Day get-togethers.
A portable dessert that is easy to serve and can be made ahead of time is perfect. These no bake cheesecake bites will last over a week in your fridge and I love that you can add your favorite colors to personalize them to your gathering. While at Walmart grabbing the Nestlé® Coffee-mate® The Cheesecake Factory At Home creamers I tossed a few bottles of sprinkles in my basket too!
This recipe for no-bake cheesecake bites comes together with just cream cheese, melted chocolate, powdered sugar, and a little Nestlé® Coffee-mate® The Cheesecake Factory At Home creamer. Mix it to combine and let it rest a little bit to firm up. Scoop and sprinkle and you are ready to go!
#FlavorYourSpring with an easy recipe that will wow your guests and looks great on your table at any celebration! I love a “poppable” dessert that is fun AND delicious. With Nestlé® Coffee-mate® The Cheesecake Factory At Home creamers you can have your cheesecake and eat it too, all while forgetting all the cleaning and organizing you are NOT doing, and loving all the time spent with loved ones
- 24 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate (melted)
- 4 oz white chocolate chips (melted)
- 3 tbsp Nestlé® Coffee-mate® The Cheesecake Factory At Home creamer (Strawberry/Dulce de Leche)
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup sifted confectioner's sugar
Make the filling
- Grab two separate bowls.
- In each bowl, add 12 oz cream cheese.
- For the strawberry bites, add 3 tablespoons of strawberry Nestlé® Coffee-mate® The Cheesecake Factory At Home creamer and the white chocolate in the bowl.
- For the Dulce de Leche bites, add 3 tablespoons Dulce de Leche Nestlé® Coffee-mate® The Cheesecake Factory At Home creamer and the dark chocolate in the bowl.
- Mix to combine.
- Add a sprinkle of salt and 1/4 cup of powdered sugar to each mixture and stir to combine.
- Place each mixture in a separate container. Refrigerate for 90 minutes to firm up.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, portion out the cream cheese mixture and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with the rest of the mix.
Coat the no-bake cheesecake bites
- Place the mini balls in the assorted sprinkles and roll gently to coat each ball well.
- Place the coated mini cheesecake bites on a plate, cover with plastic wrap and chill until needed.
- Serve with toothpicks or skewers.
*You can pipe the cheesecake bites if you want. If you do, add mixture to piping bags and pipe before you chill the mixture and then chill for 90 minutes after piping before rolling in the sprinkles.
*If you like this recipe, leave me a comment and rate it with some stars!!
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 2 bites
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 265Total Fat: 21.8gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 52.6mgSodium: 300mgCarbohydrates: 15.7gFiber: 1.1gSugar: 13.8gProtein: 4g
When you make these amazing No Bake Cheesecake Bites, tag me on social media with #FlavorYourSpring and @TaketwoTapas so I can see your beautiful bites!