Against red sauce? I bet you like White Pizza then. Check out my single serve versions of those no-red slices with my White Pizza Mini Tarts!
- 1 package Puff Pastry (2 sheets)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Ricotta Cheese (whole milk)
- 1/2 cup Spinach Leaves (fresh, torn in half)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
Mix the Garlic Sauce
- Combine the olive oil, minced garlic, Parmesan cheese, oregano, parsley, and red pepper flakes.
- Stir to combine.
Prepare the White Pizza Mini Tarts
- Open the puff pastry and unfold both sheets.
- Cut each sheet into 9 pieces along the fold lines.
- With a sharp knife, score the puff pastry squares along each side, 1/4 inch from the edges.
- Place the 18 squares on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Fork the inside square to “dock” the center and keep it from puffing up during cooking.
- With a pastry brush, brush the whole puff pastry square with the garlic sauce.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the Garlic Sauce to the center of the puff pastry.
- Top each square with 1/2 teaspoon of ricotta cheese.
- Add two fresh spinach leaves, torn in half to fit the inside of the tarts.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400F for 15 minutes or until golden brown along the edges.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 2 minutes.
- Place the White Pizza Mini Tarts on a serving tray.
- Serve warm.
*If you don’t have oregano and parsley feel free to use Italian Seasoning.
*If you like this recipe don’t forget to rate it with some stars!
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 480