The Spicy Pretzel Nuggets are a crunchy snack, both spicy and salty, that will wow you with a sneaky hint of smoke!
Seasoned with sriracha, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce, these spicy pretzels are super easy with the perfect crunch!
If you’d rather skip my essential cooking tips and tricks and get straight to this delicious recipe – simply scroll to the bottom of the page where you can find the printable recipe card.
There is nothing fragile and flimsy about what I am about to share with you, so prepare yourself. Forget everything you know about chips and pretzels and leave the pre-made seasoning packets off your grocery shopping lists because you won’t need them.
Four pantry staples are all you need to make a spicy, savory, and smoky sauce that makes these Sriracha Black Pepper Pretzel Nuggets out of this world!
Pretzels are on a very short list of perfect snack foods. Chips, pretzels, crackers, popcorn, pickles, and nuts, yes I said pickles, are all perfect in their natural, plain state.
But sometimes they need a kick. The title has the words Sriracha and Black Pepper in it for foodness sake. Both of these ingredients have CRAZY STRONG flavors and that’s why I chose a pretzel with a little meat on its bones.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my disclosure policy here.
SPICY PRETZEL INGREDIENTS
- bag of pretzels pretzel (I like the nuggets)
- black pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- olive oil
HOW TO MAKE SPICY PRETZELS
ONE: Preheat the oven to 200F. Mix the seasoning sauce in a bowl.
TWO: Place pretzels in a large bowl. Pour the sauce mixture over the pretzels nuggets and toss to coat.
THREE: Spread them evenly on a baking sheet pan (in a single layer) and bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes until crispy!
For the full recipe and detailed instructions, please refer to the recipe card at the bottom of the post.
HOW LONG WILL THEY LAST?
The seasoned pretzels will last up to 3 weeks if you keep them in an air tight container at room temperature.
HOW TO STORE THEM
Keep them in an air tight container at room temperature. I don’t recommend refrigerating or freezing the pretzels as the moisture will make them soggy and stale.
Be it for tailgating, snacking at home, or as a hostess gift for an upcoming party, these Sriracha Black Pepper Seasoned Pretzel Recipe will be a hit! Just make sure you have plenty to drink to wash them down with!
If you love this recipe as much as I do, please write a five-star review in the comment section below (or on Pinterest with the “tried it” button – you can now add pictures into reviews, too!), and be sure to help me share on facebook!
I hope your family and friends love this spicy pretzel recipe as much as we do!
MORE EASY FINGER FOODS
- Sriracha Honey Chicken Wings
- French Onion Pretzels
- Spicy Chex Mix
- Sriracha Pineapple Chicken Wings
- Greek Chicken Nuggets
- 12 ounces Pretzel Nuggets
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper (coarse ground)
Mix the Black Pepper Sauce
- In a small bowl mix the Worcestershire sauce, Sriracha, and black pepper with the olive oil.
- Whisk to combine.
- Set Aside.
Bake the Pretzel Nuggets
- Preheat oven to 200F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a medium bowl pour the pretzel nuggets.
- Pour the Sriracha Olive oil mixture over the pretzel nuggets.
- Toss, stir, or combine with your hands to coat all the pretzel nuggets.*
- Pour the coated pretzel nuggets onto the lined baking sheet.
- Be sure to get all the coating mixture out of the bowl with a spatula. You don't want to leave any behind!
- Spread pretzel nuggets into a single layer.
- Bake at 200F for 50 minutes, stirring and respreading every 15 minutes or twice during the cooking time to prevent burning.
- When finished cooking, remove the pretzels from the oven.
- Let cool and serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to a week!
*If you are going to toss with your hands I would recommend wearing gloves as Sriracha on your hands and eventually in your mouth, eye, or somewhere else is going to hurt later!
*If you like this recipe, please leave me a comment and rate it with some stars. Thank you!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 290Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 621mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 4g
This nutrition information was generated via a third party, Nutritionix, and can not be held liable for any discrepancies in the information provided.
@TakeTwoTapas.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.