Nacho Sliders with Chili are the perfect football viewing party appetizer since they combine the two best appetizers around. Nachos and Sliders!
This juicy beef slider is topped with all your favorite nacho toppings like melted cheese, jalapenos, chili, and even black olives. What do you put on your nachos?
It is no secret that the “big game” is coming up! We all know what game that is… February 7th is right around the corner and you need to get your football viewing party appetizers ready.
You might need a pre-game pep talk by watching a cooking show, watch film of other parties that you have been to and see what they served up, or study a “playbook” of tried and true recipes.
Whatever way you plan to get your menu ready for the game, a good place to start is with these Nacho Sliders with Chili! Sliders are a great way to get different flavor combinations on a small-sized burger!
I have always been a big fan of sliders for one reason. I can’t make a decision when it comes to what type of burger I am in the mood for.
My craving for a burger is real, but when it comes to toppings, I can go in 1000 different direction. Blue cheese, caramelized onions, BBQ, avocado, bacon, chili, or all of the above.
With sliders, you can have two or three small burgers, with all the toppings you are lusting after, and still keep your portions down. I don’t want to feel like I have eaten the entire left side of a cow and still have other football viewing appetizers to eat!
Nachos are another “big game” food that is a hit due to the countless ways to top them. Whether you like buffalo chicken, or ham and pineapple (I have seen this), or just scrambled eggs and bacon, nachos are at the top of the appetizer food chain! Especially with chili on them! It just goes with chips and helps melt everything together.
Why not combine the best of both world’s for this year’s “Big Game” and take home the trophy for party planning!
This post may contain affiliate links. I earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website. Your purchase helps support this blog at no additional cost to you and allows me to continue bringing you delicious recipes and funny stories. For my entire disclosure policy click here.
- 1 pound ground beef ((90% lean))
- 2 tablespoons sauteed peppers and onions ((optional or you can use frozen ones))
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes or crushed red pepper
- 3 slices pepper jack cheese (, thin)
- 3 slices cheddar cheese (, thin)
- black olives (, sliced)
- jalapeno slices
- 1 can Hormel Chili (, hot without beans)
- slider buns
- Mix all the ingredient for the burger together and separate into 10 meatball-sized burgers.
- I shape into a thick, flat circle and put a little indention in the middle to prevent puffing up.
- Pan sear the burgers till they are brown on both sides.
- Place each slider patty into an indention in a muffin tin and bake at 350F until desired temperature is reached.
- Medium rare took about 5 minutes more in my oven.
- Assemble your sliders and top with your nacho toppings.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 115Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 452mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 7g
This nutrition information was generated via a third party, Nutritionix, and can not be held liable for any discrepancies in the information provided.
Head on over to the Game Day Landing Site and score you a coupon!
©TakeTwoTapas.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.