This Asian twist on tacos is made with a few components that are made ahead of time, used for other recipes and dishes, and assemble quickly! The Lemongrass chicken is topped with a crunchy pickled red cabbage slaw and a creamy cilantro ginger dressing! Perfect!
- 2 cups Lemongrass Chicken
- 1 cup Pickled Red Cabbage
- 1/2 cup Cilantro Ginger Avocado Cream
- 8 Won Ton Wrappers
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Brush your Won Ton wrappers with olive oil and hang over the side of a glass baking dish.
- Bake for 4 minutes and rotate the shells on the baking dish. Turning the part of the shell that was on the inside of the dish to the outside.
- Bake for 4 more minutes or until they start to turn brown on the edges.
- Remove and let cool.
- Stuff your taco shells with chicken, cabbage, and cilantro cream.
- Category: Tapas
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: Asian, Tacos, Lemongrass chicken, Avocado dressing