This dessert, made with simple ingredients, can double as breakfast and topped with crunch Nature Valley Simple Nut Bars to keep you on track with your goals.
- 4 cups coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered gelatin
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- fresh fruit
- Nature Valley Simple Nut Bars ((Almond Cashew Sea Salt))
- Place 1 cup coconut milk in a saucepan and sprinkle the gelatin over the top.
- Stir to combine and let sit for 5 minutes for the gelatin to activate.
- Heat the saucepan over medium heat until the milk starts to steam a little and the gelatin dissolves.
- Add the remaining 3 cups coconut milk and stir to combine and warm through.
- Remove from heat, add the vanilla, stir to combine.
- Pour into 6 glass jars and cover tightly.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
- To serve, top with fresh fruit and chopped Simple Nut Bar.
- Enjoy this gluten-free dessert, or breakfast, you can feel good about.
- Category: Desserts, snacks
- Method: easy
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Panna Cotta, Granola, Honey, Dessert, Snacks