Switch up your slider game with my Crispy Mini Pretzel Sliders. Two-bite sliders with a homemade honey mustard dip are perfect for game time!
- 2 packages Snack Factory® Pretzel Crips® (assorted flavors)
- 8 ounces ham (sliced thin)
- 8 ounces turkey (sliced thin)
- 8 ounces roast beef (sliced thin)
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese (sliced thin)
- 8 ounces Provolone cheese (sliced thin)
Homemade Honey Mustard Dip
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup homemade pickled mustard seeds
- dash cayenne pepper (ground)
Mix the honey mustard dip
- Combine all the ingredients for the honey mustard dip.
- Mix well.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to use and up to a week.
Assemble the Crispy Mini Pretzel Sliders
- Add the meat and cheese of your choice between to Snack Factory® Pretzel Crips®.
- When ready to enjoy, dip in the Homemade Honey Mustard Dip
*If you like this recipe, rate it with some stars!!!
- Category: Appetizer