These flaky and buttery Crescent roll bundles are filled with creamy and addicting Crack Dip to make Crack Dip Bombs! The perfect addition to your appetizer menu!
- For the Crack Dip:
- 8 ounces of sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Ranch Dip Seasoning ((or you can use the packaged one))
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bacon (fried crispy and chopped)
- 2 green onion (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 packages of Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls
- Mix your Crack Dip and store in the fridge for a few hours to let the flavors mingle a bit. This can be made a few days ahead of time if you need to.
- When ready to make the bombs:
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Unroll Crescent Rolls.
- Keep the triangles together but separate into 4 rectangles.
- From the short side, cut the rectangles into thirds. You should end up with 12 smaller rectangles.
- Place a teaspoon of dip on one end and fold over the other end and pinch all the edges closed.
- Repeat with the other roll of dough.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Crescent rolls, Cream cheese, bacon, appetizers, party foods