This dressing is made from coconut milk, fresh cilantro, ginger root, and ripe avocados! It can be used as a salad dressing or a condiment to your favorite sandwich or taco!
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 avocado (ripe, peeled, and pitted)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup cilantro (stems removed)
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger (peeled)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- juice of 2 limes
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- If too thick, thin with either more olive oil or water.
- This dressing will thicken over time.
- Feel free to add more water or coconut milk
- Category: Condiments
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Avocado, Ginger, Dressing, condiment