A seasonal and fruit Blood Orange Cinnamon Margarita is a new twist on a Traditional Margarita. Enhance it with a cinnamon sugar rim!
For the blood orange cinnamon margarita
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh blood orange juice
- 1 tablespoon agave or honey
- 1 tablespoon triple sec
For the cinnamon sugar rim
- 1 part cinnamon
- 1 part sugar
- 1/2 part kosher salt (optional)
- Mix together the tequila and lime juice.
- Add the blood orange juice.
- Add the agave or honey adjusting amount for desired sweetness.
- Add the triple sec.
- Stir or mix.
- Pour over a glass of ice or in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- On a small plate, mix the cinnamon, sugar, and salt.
- Stir to combine evenly.
- Rub the glass rim with a cut lime or dip in lime juice.
- Dip the glass in the cinnamon, sugar, salt mixture to coat.
- Pour the margarita mix into the glass straining out the ice if desired.
- Enjoy responsibly!
This recipe makes one margarita. Increase the amounts to fit as many margaritas as you need!
*If you like this recipe, please leave me a comment and rate it with some stars. Thank you!
Keywords: blood orange, cinnamon, margarita