The spherical shape of the cucumbers are perfect for this bite-sized Greek salad great for serving in a bowl or on skewers!
- 3 cucumbers
- 1– pint grape tomatoes
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- 1 red onion (, diced small)
- 1/2 jar kalamata olives
- A few leaves of fresh mint sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
- pepperoncini for garnish
- Peel your cucumbers.
- Use your melon-baller to scoop out all the cucumber flesh. I turn my cucumber slightly between cuts to maximize the cucumber.
- Mix cucumbers, tomatoes, feta cheese, and onion in a bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl mix the red wine vinegar, mustard, lemon, salt, and pepper.
- Mix together and taste to make sure it is to your liking.
- Whisk in the olive oil until emulsified.
- Toss the dressing with the cucumber mixture.
- Once all coated, toss in the feta, mint, and pepperoncini.
- Serve in ramekins or on skewers!
- Category: Salads
- Method: easy
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: Greek Salad, cucumbers, Salads