This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my disclosure policy here.
Everything you need to get ready for the most anticipated shopping day of the year!! How to make the most of Amazon Prime Day 2021 and some of my favorite Products and Deals!
It’s the day (or two) that you have been waiting months for… Amazon Prime Day 2021! Where you can shop to your heart’s content on Amazon and score some great deals.
So, if you need to make some home decor changes, or just need to stock up on some new kitchen items, these two days are the days to score some great deals.
Before you start shopping and exercising your fingers for all the clicks you are going to be making on that mouse and keyboard of yours, you need to know that the deals are only for those that are Prime members.
If you are not a Prime member like me, you can sign up ASAP so you don’t miss out on any deals!
HOW TO PREPARE FOR AMAZON PRIME DAY 2021
Now that you have signed up for Prime, here are some things you need to do to prepare for the big days!
- Allow notifications on your phone/computer so you don’t miss out on any great deals. Here is a video that shows you how to set them up so you don’t miss a deal!
- Set a reminder on your phone, computer, planner, a note on your fridge or bathroom mirror that Prime Day starts on 06/21 at 12:01 AM PDT to 06/22 at 11:59 PM PDT. Is that enough time to get all the goodies?
- Start looking at the things on your list now and click the “Watch this deal” button on them so you can get notified when those exact products you need are on sale so they don’t sell out before you get a chance to get them.
- You can shop on the computer, through the App on your mobile device, or call out to Alexa to order all the things so make sure your devices are charged and ready to go.
- If you preload your Amazon gift card with $100 or more, they will give you an additional $10!
- Did you know that you can save 10% at Whole Foods if you are a Prime member? I didn’t but know that I know I can save, I keep my app handy when I am ready to check out! Check out the savings!
There will most likely be sales from other stores like Target, Walmart, eBay, etc. so check out the prices and see what deals work best for you.
Before Prime Day Starts
Leading up to the main event, there are daily deals on tons of items. Make sure you click for upcoming deals for the kitchen so you can look through, watch the items you want, and be notified as soon as they go on sale.
Did you know that Amazon now has coupons? Check out personalized coupons on things you already buy that you might not have known about:)
Some of the great early Prime Day deals on Amazon that I am watching:
This cast iron dutch oven is great for making all the soups and stews!
This digital thermometer is a must have if you tend to overcook your meats!
I use a lot of storage bags so I love that these are reusable!
You need a great knife in the kitchen. This is it!
These ice cream scoops are perfect for ice cream, scooping cookie dough, and just about anything you need to keep uniform in shape!
With all the non-stick cookware out there you need good quality wood cooking utensils. These are amazing and come in so many different shapes!
Other kitchen tools I love that you can still find good deals on outside of Prime day!
My all time favorite product on Amazon are these commercial grade aluminum baking sheets. I talk about them all the time and love them because they are sturdy, easy to use, heat evenly, and make perfect baked goods every time!
I am not sure if they will get a discount on Prime Day but you might want to watch them if they do!
Once you get these baking sheets, I recommend silicone baking mats for them.
If you are not in mood for the mats, I really recommend these parchment sheets. I use them for just about everything and I buy them in the full sheet pan size so I can cut to fit the baking sheets, or keep them whole for rolling out pastry, placing them under messes for easy cleanup, or wrapping up sandwiches for tailgating!
Best part is they don’t roll up on you. They lay flat!
These cooling racks fit inside the half sheet pans perfectly. I use them for making chicken wings extra crispy or cooking bacon in the oven.
New this year, Amazon is helping promote small businesses!
Prime Members who spend $10 on qualified products from the small businesses featured through Amazon Storefronts between June 7, 2021 and June 20, 2021, will earn a $10 credit to spend on Prime Day.
*Exclusive offer only for Prime Members and that restrictions apply.*
Some of my favorite small businesses on Amazon right now are these:
- Max’s Creations. Started by a young man, he donates a percentage of his profits to help those with dyslexia.
- These Food Storage bags are precut and easy to use when meal prepping. No more wasted bags when trying to cut the right size from the roll.
- Organization junkie? These storage labels are so cute!
- This glassware company has the coolest glasses to drink from!
- I love this battery tester. We have a box of batteries and sometimes the kids put the used batteries back in the box when they grab new ones. Check to see if they are still good with this! Makes a great stocking stuffer.
- I keep my kosher salt next to my stove top for easy seasoning. Store it in this bamboo holder.
- This company has all the party supplies that you can think of!
OTHER GREAT WAYS TO SAVE ON AMAZON PRIME DAY!
Don’t forget that Amazon has deals not only for you but for the other special people in your life.
- Got a graduate that is going off to college? Try a Prime Student membership for them so they can get deals on all those dorm necessities!
- Everyone is working from home these days so why not start an Amazon Business account? Get a $15 credit when you sign up!
- Watch tons of movies and shows with Prime Video.
- Amazon also has a clothing service called Prime Wardrobe. Try on clothes at home and send back what you don’t want. No more tiny dressing rooms!
- Got kids who love to read? Check out Amazon Kids for tons of books, movies, games, and educational shows they will love!
- For the avid reader in your life, get a Kindle Unlimited membership and have access to over a million books for free. I have this for my father-in-law who loves to read!
- Looking for some help around this house with everyday tasks like cleaning or handyman tasks? Try Amazon Home Services!
- Get a free trial of Amazon Music so you can make a soundtrack for your life!
- If you have kids like me you might have heard of Twitch. Well there is a Twitch Prime too! This will keep the kids entertained too:)
- Know someone who doesn’t have Amazon Prime yet? Give it to them as a gift!